Mon-Fr: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
+44 75 9344 1557
Что такое UNIVERSAL Credit?
UNIVERSAL credits — это платежи от государства. Если вы несете ответственность как минимум за одного ребенка, который...
Читать статью

Registration as self-employed with HMRC

If you start working for yourself, as self-employed, you will be responsible for paying your tax and National Insurance Contributions (NICs), so you will need to register as self-employed and fill in a Self Assessment tax return.
How to register as self-employed with HMRC?
Register for an online account with
Wait for your details, which will arrive by post.
Complete your registration using your Government Gateway details, as well as information about your business, like trading name and contact details.
Once registered as self-employed you'll have numerous obligations and responsibilities, like completing an annual Self Assessment tax return.
Made on